Last modified: March 26, 2020
Animalytix LLC (“Animalytix” or “We”) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites or portals and the content and services provided via such websites or portals, including without limitation www.vetalytix.com (collectively the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect:
· On the Website; or
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to any information collected or provided to us:
· offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by any third parties (including our affiliates or subsidiaries);
· pursuant to a separate written agreement other than the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, or
· by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and other information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your viewing and usage data, certain demographics information, and other generalized information that is not individually distinguishable; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
How We collect this information. We generally collect information through the following means:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners and payment processors.
Information You Provide to Us. The information We collect on or through the Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders or subscriptions. You may be required to provide financial and/or payment information before placing an order through the Website.
Information that We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies While You Browse. As you navigate through and interact with the Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information We collect automatically is statistical data and generally does not include personal information, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Animalytix, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present the Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill your orders or subscriptions.
· To contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection and under the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement.
· To notify you about changes to any products or services We offer or provide, whether through the Website or otherwise.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
· In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, hosting service providers, payment processors, and other third parties We use to support our business. Please note that this policy does not apply to such third parties, and We make no warranty regarding the privacy, integrity, or security of any information stored by such third parties.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Animalytix’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Animalytix about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or disclosed or authorized in our Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Animalytix, our customers, or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
You can help Animalytix maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us when you change your address, phone number, e-mail address, or other information. If at any time you wish to update your personal information then you may edit the information within your account at any time, if applicable.
DATA SECURITY MEASURES
We use a variety of commercially reasonable security technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, the use of such security technologies is not, and should not be considered to be, any type of guarantee or warranty by us that your personal information will not be accessed by third parties, or that We will use all available security technologies to prevent unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of your personally identifying information. While We use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information while it is being transmitted or used by third parties, We do not warrant that your personal information will be transmitted without unauthorized interception or modification or that your personal information will not be accessed or compromised by unauthorized third parties. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. We may permanently delete or destroy any and all personal information at any time as determined by us. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable laws or regulations, We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes We collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances We may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as indicated below.